Kodomonohi Box "Children's Day"
45 € instead of 74,14 €
Available in very limited quantity
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery delay :
1 to 3 working days for France, Belgium and Switzerland.
3-5 working days for other countries in Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark and Austria
3-5 business days for other countries via DHL
This item is shipped from our warehouse in France.
You can return or exchange an item within 14 days of receiving your order. For more information, see our Return Policy
|Product origin||made in Japan|
€45 instead of €74.14
Traditionally in Japan, between the end of April and the beginning of May, Golden Week is celebrated, from the national holiday (commemoration of the birthday of Emperor Showa) on April 29 to May 5, children's day. It is therefore a series of public holidays, punctuated by festivities and family moments. Many Japanese do not work, so they take advantage of these times to go to museums, the cinema or even go to see shows.
We designed this box in order to offer a present to children. You will find different symbols there, in particular the koïnobori, which can be found hung everywhere in the streets and gardens during this period. According to tradition, each member of the family is represented by a koinobori.
This box contains:
- 1 Koïnobori pins (exclusive!)
- 1 Neko Tori pouch (exclusive!)
- 2 okiagari dolls: cat + monkey or elephant
- 1 furoshiki 100% cotton 50 x 50 cm (exclusive!)
- 1 savannah animal eraser (random animal) (exclusive!)
- 1 Koi sponge (exclusive!)
- 1 sheet of star stickers (exclusive!)
- 1 ceramic rabbit chopstick rest (exclusive!)
- 1 pair of chopsticks, blue or orange (exclusive!)
(depending on stocks, some products may have different patterns or colors than those on the visual)